• Reduces store personnel training and supervision.
• Price changes take less time - do it once.
• New items take less time - do it once.
• Margins maintained company wide for cost changes.
• Price changes easily coordinated for company wide promotions.
• Stores can be grouped into user defined zones
• Override zone prices for a specific store and specific item
• User defined permissions
• Multiple vendors allowed
• Simultaneous use of different POS systems
Multiple Store Communication Methods
• Internet FTP (file transfer protocol)
• Local Area Network
• Wide Area Network
Multi-store operators will greatly enhance control over non-fuel retail prices and margins reducing dependence on store managers and minimize monitoring of individual store pricing and margins. Add an new item once. Change a price once and send to all the stores.
©2014 Cherry Systems - Lancaster, CA